Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Lookup and Display Multiple Unique values based on criteria

I have a rather massive list of entries that I need to analyze. I am looking
to on sheet 2 list all of the operator clock numbers [once only] that run a
given part number from the data in sheet 1. On sheet 1 the Employee #'s are
listed in Column B rows 1 thru 45,000. The Part ID's are listed in Column C,
same rows. There are multiple parts and multiple entries of the same operator
running the parts. In sheet 2 I am looking to enter a Part ID in cell A1 and
then A2 down would list employee clock numbers
Example

A1: Product 629
A2: 0006
A3: 0124
A4: 0156

Even if operator '0124' ran 'Product 629' 300x's I only need it listed in
this list once.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

So, what do you want? Vlookup? Index/Match? Pivot Table?
http://contextures.com/xlFunctions02.html
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivottables.htm

HTH,
Ryan--