Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to insert rows inbetween rows of data ?

I have a set of continuous rows of data
i need to insert 4 blank rows in between these rows. I do not know how to
run a VB macro in xl. so if u r suggesting a solution using a macro, then
also pls tell me how to run it in xl.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With continuous data in colA...try the below macro. If you are new to macros..

--Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security).
--From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11.
--From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code.
--Get back to Workbook.
--Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected macro()

Sub MyMacro()
Dim lngRow As Long
For lngRow = Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
Rows(lngRow).EntireRow.Resize(4).Insert
Next
End Sub

If this post helps click Yes