Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GK GK is offline

Default BeforeRightClick

Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch primary and sekondary mousebutton, makes
it possible to use my left mousebutton in sheets which code is written in the
BeforeRightClick.
Is it possible to write this prosedyre(Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch
primary and sekondary mousebutton) when my workbook is opened?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You need to do some research:

1. find out what registry setting controls the assignment of the mouse buttons
2. have a workbook open event macro establish the proper setting
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200908

"gk" wrote:

Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch primary and sekondary mousebutton, makes
it possible to use my left mousebutton in sheets which code is written in the
BeforeRightClick.
Is it possible to write this prosedyre(Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch
primary and sekondary mousebutton) when my workbook is opened?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Leave your mouse buttons alone and change your event type from
beforerightclick to beforedoubleclick

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:32:02 -0700, gk wrote:

Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch primary and sekondary mousebutton, makes
it possible to use my left mousebutton in sheets which code is written in the
BeforeRightClick.
Is it possible to write this prosedyre(Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch
primary and sekondary mousebutton) when my workbook is opened?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GK GK is offline

Thanks for advise Gord Dibben .
The thing is the fact that I notised that with beforedoubleklikk it is
possible to make the cell active with one Click and then it is possible to
change the word in the cell, and the sheet will be destroyd. In
beforerightClick there is only one click and after that the active cell is on
a safe place on the sheet.
I am very shure there is much more easier ways to this sheet than I have
done, but if I could change the primary mousebutton the my job was done. So
if anyone have an idea how this rutine should be written I would be very
happy.

skrev:

Leave your mouse buttons alone and change your event type from
beforerightclick to beforedoubleclick

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 09:32:02 -0700, gk wrote:

Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch primary and sekondary mousebutton, makes
it possible to use my left mousebutton in sheets which code is written in the
BeforeRightClick.
Is it possible to write this prosedyre(Start-Controlpanel-mouse and switch
primary and sekondary mousebutton) when my workbook is opened?

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GK GK is offline

Thanks Gary''s Student .
Sounds like you understands this. Here I must reveal my miner knowlege (but
- to ask a Question is beeing stupid for 5 seconds, to not ask questions is
to be stupid a lifetime). So how do I
1. find out what registry setting controls the assignment of the mouse
buttons have,

and do you have any suggestions how the workbook open event macro would look
like?