Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formatting a radio button

I am trying to resize/reformat a radio button.

I inserted a radio button but when I edit the test, it comes out on one line
only:

Jones, Fred, Manager

I would like the button text formatted (wrap text) to be:

Jones, Fred
Manager

Is there a method of wrapping the text in a radio button?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

One way./..

--Try this formula in a cell
="Jones, Fred," & CHAR(10) & "Manager"

--Copy the cellPasteSpecialValues
--Now copy the contents of the cell. F2..select the text and copy
--Edit the Radio button textPaste and adjust the height

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Iriemon" wrote:

I am trying to resize/reformat a radio button.

I inserted a radio button but when I edit the test, it comes out on one line
only:

Jones, Fred, Manager

I would like the button text formatted (wrap text) to be:

Jones, Fred
Manager

Is there a method of wrapping the text in a radio button?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Is 'WrapText' set to True

Try this
Enter Jones, Fred,
and then press Alt+Enter and then continue
typeing Manager which will be in the next line...

Now press F2 and copy paste the contents to the caption...

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Iriemon" wrote:

I am trying to resize/reformat a radio button.

I inserted a radio button but when I edit the test, it comes out on one line
only:

Jones, Fred, Manager

I would like the button text formatted (wrap text) to be:

Jones, Fred
Manager

Is there a method of wrapping the text in a radio button?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

What kind of optionbutton is this?

Is it on a worksheet--if yes, is it from the Control toolbox toolbar or from the
Forms toolbar?

Or is on a userform?

--

Dave Peterson