Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Auto Calculate Not Working in some Spreadsheets - Excel 2003

Good Afternoon,

We've had some complaints from some users who use a specific spreadsheet and
it's not calculating automatically. The local support teams have confirmed
that Excel is configured to calculate automatically, however, they are
advising that the users have to hit ctrl+alt+f9 in order to get things
working properly.

They've went through all settings and they are ok, so I was wondering what
else we can maybe do to get this working.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Tina
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Any VBA User Defined Functions or Events?

--
Charles
___________________________________

"tmpotvin" wrote in message
Good Afternoon,

We've had some complaints from some users who use a specific spreadsheet
and
it's not calculating automatically. The local support teams have
confirmed
that Excel is configured to calculate automatically, however, they are
advising that the users have to hit ctrl+alt+f9 in order to get things
working properly.

They've went through all settings and they are ok, so I was wondering what
else we can maybe do to get this working.

Thanks in advance for the help!!

Tina

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Post a few of the formulas that are not calculating automatically.

Could be you are using non-volatile functions and precedents are not being
changed.

Most UDF's won't update without a full calculate.

Browse through the Calculation Secrets at Charles Williams' site.

http://www.decisionmodels.com/calcsecrets.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP