-   -   Percentile (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246135-percentile.html)

TallPaul

Percentile

I'm new to this so please be patient.

Trying to get a formula that will give me the following.
Goal is 16, they reach 16 which = 100%. How do I generate a formula that
would show that?
--
Thank you very much.
Tall Paul.

Jacob Skaria

Percentile

Do you mean..

=H21/16%

OR and format that to %
=H21/16

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"TallPaul" wrote:

I'm new to this so please be patient.

Trying to get a formula that will give me the following.
Goal is 16, they reach 16 which = 100%. How do I generate a formula that
would show that?
--
Thank you very much.
Tall Paul.