Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default debt owed/ how to calculate payments with in time frame?

How do I calculate how many payments needed to pay a debt in the amount of
1.345.05 within 140 day time frame?
--
V.Marie
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Need more info:
How much is payment? How often can you pay? Is there interest involved?

Otherwise, drastic assumption must be made. For instance, if no cap on how
much you can pay, and you make payment every ten days, you'd be paying 103.47
per payment, for a total of 13 payments.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Marie" wrote:

How do I calculate how many payments needed to pay a debt in the amount of
1.345.05 within 140 day time frame?
--
V.Marie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions