Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to display the values of multiple cells in a text string?

I have a spreadsheet that I am working in that contains two columns of dates.
One is the date a legal document was created and one is the date it was
filed. Let's say that column A contains the created date and Column B
contains the filed date. I would like to create a Column C that contains the
following:

D: (the value of cell A1); F: (the value of cell B1)

D:;F: is all simple text and the parentheses represents cell values, which
are just dates.

I thought this would be a simple equation but i'm having problems getting it
to work. Thanks in advance.