Dislike activeX

Default Would be nice to download templates w/o needing activeX

With all of the problems with ActiveX and unwanted pop up windows when on the
Internet, it would be nice if one could download templates and other things
without having to have Active X

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions