Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Count rows that meet 2 conditions in Excel 2007

I have a spreadsheet that has dates in one column and reasons in another. I want to be able get a total count of rows that fall between two specific dates and have "Active Learner" for the reason column. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as I have been frustrated trying to get this to work.

Thanks,
Jason

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...tom-pagin.aspx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

=sumproduct((B2:B50=B52)*(B2:B50<=B53)*(C2:C50="A ctive Learner")

B52 and B53 holds the start and end date respectively

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Jason Stearns" wrote in message ...
I have a spreadsheet that has dates in one column and reasons in another.
I want to be able get a total count of rows that fall between two specific
dates and have "Active Learner" for the reason column. Any suggestions
would be greatly appreciated as I have been frustrated trying to get this
to work.

Thanks,
Jason

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting