GavT9

Default count the number of times data appears on the same row from two c.

I have two collums of data. I want to count the number of times there is an
outcome in both collumns. How many rows have an outcome in both collumns.
Max

Assuming the source data is in cols A and B, row1 down
you could try in say, C1:

=SUMPRODUCT((TRIM(A1:A10)<"")*(TRIM(B1:B10)<""))

Adapt the ranges: A1:A10, B1:B10 to suit. The ranges need to be identically
structured, and you can't use entire col references (A:A, B:B) in SUMPRODUCT
--
Rgds
Max