Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Adding checkmarks to an excel spreadsheet

I am trying to set up a chart and instead of using "yes" or "no" for answers,
I'd like to be able to use checkmarks. Is that possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Certainly. You can either use the checkboxs from the forms toolbar, and link
each one to a cell for tabulation, or you can *fake it* by using the
Wingdings2 font. The capital letters O through T procude checkmark-ish type
symbols. For tabulation, you can then do some COUNTIFs.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Davscober" wrote:

I am trying to set up a chart and instead of using "yes" or "no" for answers,
I'd like to be able to use checkmarks. Is that possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...75653838?tvc=2

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Davscober" wrote in message
I am trying to set up a chart and instead of using "yes" or "no" for
answers,
I'd like to be able to use checkmarks. Is that possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Sep 17, 11:09 pm, "T. Valko" wrote:
See this:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...isc/browse_thr...

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Davscober" wrote in message

I am trying to set up a chart and instead of using "yes" or "no" for
answers,
I'd like to be able to use checkmarks. Is that possible?

Hi,
see this in addition: http://chandoo.org/wp/2009/09/15/add-checkbox-excel/

Have fun, cheers
Michael