Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Adding checkmarks to an excel spreadsheet

Certainly. You can either use the checkboxs from the forms toolbar, and link
each one to a cell for tabulation, or you can *fake it* by using the
Wingdings2 font. The capital letters O through T procude checkmark-ish type
symbols. For tabulation, you can then do some COUNTIFs.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Davscober" wrote:

I am trying to set up a chart and instead of using "yes" or "no" for answers,
I'd like to be able to use checkmarks. Is that possible?