Kanga 85

Default Sum Formula

In column A I have Month, Jan, Feb, €¦.Dec.
In column B I have Heading Year 2003 with data for each month.
In column C I have Year 2004, with data
In column D I have Year 2005, with data until April
In column E I would like Sum for Last 12 months.
So cell E2 would be Sum(C3:C13)+Sum(D2)
Cell E3 would be Sum(C4:C13)+Sum(D2:D3)
But this needs adjustment if I wish to pull in down the full column E.

Is there a formula I can pull down which allows me to sum only the last 12
months for which I have data?

Max

Put in E2:

=IF(ROWS($A$1:A1)=12,SUM($D$2:D2),SUM(C3:$C$13,$D$ 2:D2))

Copy E2 down to E12
--
Rgds
Max
"Kanga 85" wrote in message
In column A I have Month, Jan, Feb, ..Dec.
In column B I have Heading Year 2003 with data for each month.
In column C I have Year 2004, with data
In column D I have Year 2005, with data until April
In column E I would like Sum for Last 12 months.
So cell E2 would be Sum(C3:C13)+Sum(D2)
Cell E3 would be Sum(C4:C13)+Sum(D2:D3)
But this needs adjustment if I wish to pull in down the full column E.

Is there a formula I can pull down which allows me to sum only the last 12
months for which I have data?

Max

Copy E2 down to E12
Typo, sorry, E12 should read as E13