Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Repeat Row at Top of Worksheet

For some reason I cannot access the function of Rows to repeat at top or
columns to repeat at left in the Page Setup tab of print preview. I am
unable to type anything in those boxes nor can I type in the print area box.
What is going on?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Come out of print preview and then go to File Page setup

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"kidsbeardiepuppy" wrote in