Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Get Macro to Repeat on Each Worksheet

I have a macro I recorded that works in whatever worksheet I'm in to remove
objects. I would like it to work for all worksheets in whatever workbook I'm
in. Does anyone know how to write that into the macro?

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub DelAllObjs()
Dim WS As Worksheet
For Each WS In Worksheets
WS.DrawingObjects.Delete
Next

Jim
"rgatto" wrote in message
I have a macro I recorded that works in whatever worksheet I'm in to remove
objects. I would like it to work for all worksheets in whatever workbook
I'm
in. Does anyone know how to write that into the macro?

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks that worked perfect!

"Jim Rech" wrote: