Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mac Mac is offline

Default Hide a worksheet

Hello,
I have a macro that works great. It works on check box and deletes the sheet
I do not need. However, I have one worksheet that I do not want to delete, I
would like to hide it. An example is:

Private Sub CheckBox3_Click()
Application.DisplayAlerts = False
Sheets("Checklist").Delete
Sheets("Agenda").Delete
Sheets("Comparison").Delete

The sheet I want to hide is:
Sheets("Information").Visible = False

Could you tell me what I am doing wrong?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

--
thank you mac
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Do you mean the below line doesnt work...It should..
Sheets("Information").Visible = False

There are 3 states for the visible property. Try one of these..

Sheets("Information").Visible = xlSheetHidden
Sheets("Information").Visible = xlSheetVeryHidden
Sheets("Information").Visible = xlSheetVisible

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria