Shooter

Default the target cannot handle this type of document

I have saved an excel file to a floppy from my laptop. When I save the file
to my- documents on another computer the following message apprears: "the
target cannot handle this type of document". Although the message appears the
document does get saved and appears to work fine when opened. The file was
created from a recent version of excel.

Do you know why this message appears? Thanks.
--
Shooter
Carole O

How did you name the file? Microsoft likes filename.ext If you have more
than one period, it gets confused - file.name.ext is looked at like
file.name. It does not recognize name as a viable extension.

Carole O