Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Summary Help - Multifunction...

I'm trying to automate a summary of a page that looks like this:

Status CatagoryA CatagoryB
Date
1 Compete 1
9/2/09
2 Incoplete 1
6/12/09
3 Complete 1
3/31/09
4 BeingEvaluated 1
7/3/09
5 Complete 1
9/1/09
6 Incomplete 1
9/2/09
7 BeingEvaluated 1
9/1/09

--The 1's are basically place holders to sum the catagories and I'm trying
to summarize like: the following:

Complete Incomplete BeingEvaluated MTD
YTD
1 CatagoryA 1 2 0

[...]