Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Text Box - Custom Formatting

Objective: I could use some help to create a custom format for a text box
with gradient fill. I ideally would like a gradient fill with my own selected
colors.

Problem: When I select Format Shape - Fill - Gradient Fill, I only see
"Preset Colors." How can I customize the colors within my gradient fill of a
text box?

Thanks,
Scott
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

What version of Excel are you using, Excel 2007? If so when you choose
Shape Fill, Gradient, choose More Gradients. On the Fill tab choose Gradient
fill and pick a Color. The Color option you want only appears after you
choose Gradient fill and its near the bottom.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire