Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default TAB down then right instead of right then down?

Is it possible to set up Excel to move the cursor DOWNthe column then RIGHT
to the next column instead of RIGHT across a row and then DOWN to the next
row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm sorry... I put this thread in the wrong group. Should have been under
'excel setup'.
"TR Young" wrote in message
Is it possible to set up Excel to move the cursor DOWNthe column then
RIGHT to the next column instead of RIGHT across a row and then DOWN to
the next row?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hI,
in excel 2007 go to the microsoft button, excel options, advance, editing
options,after pressing enter move selection, change it to down