Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HELP WITH EXEL

How do I remove the $sign from appearing automatically in column "E" in excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Click on the entire column and:

Format Cells... Number General
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200902

How do I remove the $sign from appearing automatically in column "E" in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
highlight the column, right click on the mouse, number, choose one

if this helps please click yes thanks

How do I remove the $sign from appearing automatically in column "E" in excel?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Click on one on the cells and go to format = Betting Currency is selected
for the column or section.
"ARIES" wrote in message
How do I remove the $sign from appearing automatically in column "E" in
excel?

exel Hilda Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 November 11th 08 06:36 PM
exel nar758 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 September 9th 08 02:18 AM
how do I convert a non exel tabulation to exel dte123 New Users to Excel 2 June 30th 06 02:31 AM
Exel Kent New Users to Excel 1 March 17th 06 10:23 AM
exel Micha Excel Worksheet Functions 2 January 3rd 05 09:31 PM