Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula

I am counting in one sheet, the rows of data that fit my criteria in another
worksheet across multiple columns. See below:
=SUMPRODUCT(--('Battle Mountain'!A27:A325="AT&T"),--('Battle
Mountain'!G27:G325="BLACKBERRY"))

Here I am counting all AT&T BLACKBERRY in the sheet Battle Mountain but I
need to add one more piece of criteria - AND BLACKBERRY BOLD's. Can I set a
wild identifier to count everything BLACKBER* or how do I add the next and
statement to my formula above.

Thank you very much!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=SUMPRODUCT(--('Battle Mountain'!A27:A325="AT&T"),--(ISNUMBER(SEARCH
("BLACKBER",'Battle Mountain'!G27:G325))))

I think this is what you mean, which is really Blackberry OR
Blackberry Bold (or any other Blackber*), not AND - it can't be both
at the same time !!

Hope this helps.

Pete