Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default emailing a file

When using two or more "sheets" in a workbook, how can I email one sheet
without sending the entire workbook?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi,
See

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail2.htm

or

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail2.htm

or

http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder3/mail2.htm

"Statindustry" wrote:

When using two or more "sheets" in a workbook, how can I email one sheet
without sending the entire workbook?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You cannot send one sheet as an attachment but you can send it as the body
of the email.

FileSend toMail Recipient...........follow your nose.

If you want to send as an attachment, copy the sheet to a new workbook and
email that workbook as an attachment.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP