Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default formula

I had several responses to the question below, but nothing worked. Any more
suggestions?

I need to know if I can get a formula for the following:

If cell E14 is "y" and G14 is less than or equal to 14 then H14 should be "y"

I want a formula in h14 that will change from y or n
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Check and feedback whats going wrong with the below formula (Taken from your

=IF(AND(G2<"",E2<""),IF(E2="y",IF(G2<=14,"Y","N" ),IF(G2<=30,"Y","N")),"")

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria