Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Forgot password to worksheet

I forgot my password to an excel worksheet. How can I unprotect to sheet to
edit? I have tried all the password I hae used in the past and none work.
Please help!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you can prove that you have a right to it, I will try to open for you.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"mscogli" wrote in message
I forgot my password to an excel worksheet. How can I unprotect to sheet
edit? I have tried all the password I hae used in the past and none work.
Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

Look on the Internet for add-in 'password.xla' or find a free hex editor
like 'Hex editor 3.12' and search HEX

01 00 13 00 02 00 xx xx 55 00 02 00 08

Replace xx xx by 00 00.

This should remove the password.

Wkr

JP

"mscogli" wrote in message
I forgot my password to an excel worksheet. How can I unprotect to sheet
edit? I have tried all the password I hae used in the past and none work.
Please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

See John McGimpsey's site.

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

But you must swear that you are not trying to crack someone's confidential
worksheet password.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:51:03 -0700, mscogli
wrote:

I forgot my password to an excel worksheet. How can I unprotect to sheet to
edit? I have tried all the password I hae used in the past and none work.
Please help!

Junior Member

hello

I recommend you a very easy and simple way by which you might be recovered your excel file password and unlock excel workbook password instantly. PDS Excel password recovery software search out your forgot excel file password so hit these following links and solve your problem -

http://www.excelpasswordrecovery.net/
http://www.microsoftexcelpasswordrecovery.org/

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscogli View Post