Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multiple Spreadsheet Print problem

I know this isn't a function problem but I posted in the general Excel
section and got no response so I thought I would try here where I get answers
quickly. This is what I posted:

I'm sure this is something easy and I'll feel like a fool when I hear the
answer but....

I have a spreadsheet with 26 worksheets in it and they have the page number
set up in the footer. When I grab worksheets 1-26 and print preview/print, I
can see 25 pages exactly as they should be with no problems but page 8 is
completely blank. When I open the worksheet for page 8 the data is there.
When I print preview that one page I see the page as it should be. Why when
I grab it with outher worksheets does the data disapeer from view. I have
tried re-defining the print section.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

JICDB wrote:
I know this isn't a function problem but I posted in the general Excel
section and got no response so I thought I would try here where I get answers
quickly. This is what I posted:

I'm sure this is something easy and I'll feel like a fool when I hear the
answer but....

I have a spreadsheet with 26 worksheets in it and they have the page number
set up in the footer. When I grab worksheets 1-26 and print preview/print, I
can see 25 pages exactly as they should be with no problems but page 8 is
completely blank. When I open the worksheet for page 8 the data is there.
When I print preview that one page I see the page as it should be. Why when
I grab it with outher worksheets does the data disapeer from view. I have
tried re-defining the print section.

Just a wild guess. Look at worksheet 7 and change the View to Page Break
Preview. Are there two pages indicated, the second one of which is blank?