Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Each .5 increases 5% but <.5 doesn't increase anything.

Hi,

I tried to explain the problem in the subject like but i know i failed
miserably. Anyway, here is the problem. so if a person's average daily sale
is between 14 and 14.49, he gets 100%. If it is between 14.5-14.9 he gets
105%. if it is 15.0-15.49, he gets 110% and so on. But I can not put so many
conditions in one formula...

so basically each .5 increase in the figure will increase the %age by 5. But
if it is less than .5 increase, it stays where it is. so if it is 14.6 or
14.7...14.9, it still remains 105% and the moment it reaches 15, the %age
increase by 5 more and becomes 110%

I hope I was able to explain it properly. Please help.

Thanks