Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default copy one row at a time to different worksheets

I have a master list with 40 rows of information and need to copy one row at
a time to 40 different worksheets. For example Row 24 needs to be placed in
worksheet 1; Row 25 to worksheet 2; Row 26 to worksheet 3, etc.

I know how to copy/paste but is there a formula or macro to that I can use
so I am not copying/pasting for a life time?

Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You would use a macro for that. What is the logic that this row goes into
that sheet? Is there information of some kind in some column that dictates
the destination sheet of that row? HTH Otto