Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Creating Contact List

I have a list of contacts that is list in one column (A). It shows fields:

Company Name
Name 1
Name 2
Address
City, State Zip
Email Address
Web Address

It then has a blank line and repeats the next contact. Some of the contacts
do no always have a second name or a company name. There are hundreds in the
list and like I said they are all in one column. I need to get this into a
format that I can import to Outlook.

I would like to be able to show create each field into a column so I could
filter the information in Excel.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Jordan.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 Tables
Transpose with formula.