Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to keep the drop down arrow on data lists when not selected?

I have data validations set up in a worksheet, and I want to be able to tab
off the lists, and yet still have the arrows viewable. Is this possible to
do so?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

If you use a combo box from the Forms toolbar the drop arrow is always
visible however, a combo box acts a bit differently than a data validation
drop down list. If you use the selected item in formulas then it's slightly
more complicated but simple once you learn how to do it.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Diamondgirl" wrote in message
I have data validations set up in a worksheet, and I want to be able to tab
off the lists, and yet still have the arrows viewable. Is this possible
do so?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to keep the drop down arrow on data lists when not selecte

Darn... not quite what I wanted to hear, but I'll try it. Yes, these are
pretty basic lists; therefore the combo box might have to be the trick.
Thank you for your quick response!