Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Formula not including a cell

I have created a chart to easily compare data between two years. I have
created many charts to coincide with the data I have stored but for some
reason when I have it calculate ='2009 YTD Totals'!$B$18:$M$18 it is not
including cell I18. Please help! I'm sure it is probably a simple solution
and maybe my mind is just fried from staring at Excel all day. ;o)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

laudyhgp wrote:
I have created a chart to easily compare data between two years. I have
created many charts to coincide with the data I have stored but for some
reason when I have it calculate ='2009 YTD Totals'!$B$18:$M$18 it is not
including cell I18. Please help! I'm sure it is probably a simple solution
and maybe my mind is just fried from staring at Excel all day. ;o)

Are you certain I18 is numeric? Test it with =ISNUMBER(I18).