Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default A Lotto Numbers generator

Hello from Steved

I have cells A1:F10 with the below formula I push F9 to generate new numbers

=RANDBETWEEN(1,40)

Ok the above formula gives duplicate numbers on any row which I do not want.

What is required please so that

From A1:F1 low number to the highest as set out below

7,13,17,23,37,38 as for example and no duplicates

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In A1:AN1 use =RAND()
in A2:AN2 use = RANK(A1,$A$1:$AN$1)

in A5 to A10 type 1,2,...,6
In B5 to B10 type = MATCH(A5,$A$2:$AN$2,0)

That should give you the right idea at least.

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

I have cells A1:F10 with the below formula I push F9 to generate new numbers

=RANDBETWEEN(1,40)

Ok the above formula gives duplicate numbers on any row which I do not want.

What is required please so that

From A1:F1 low number to the highest as set out below

7,13,17,23,37,38 as for example and no duplicates

Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello from Steved

Thankyou

B5:G14

I'm getting duplicates and I would like please low to the highest on the
same row.

Please using your formulas how can I acheive this,

Thankyou.

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

I have cells A1:F10 with the below formula I push F9 to generate new numbers

=RANDBETWEEN(1,40)

Ok the above formula gives duplicate numbers on any row which I do not want.

What is required please so that

From A1:F1 low number to the highest as set out below