Cube Farmer

Default Copying data without hidden rows.

I am trying to copy data and not include the rows and columnc that I have
hidden.
I know there has to be an easy way but for some reason I am playing stupid
this morning.
Thanks in advance.

Max

After selecting the range, press F5 Special Visible cells only OK.
Then do the copy paste, and only the visible cells get copied/pasted
--
Rgds
Max