Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to add comment in cell using excel 2007

As in previous versions where we could insert comments to a cell. It doesnt
look like you can do it in excel 2007. Can you? And if so, how?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Position on the cell you want to add the comment, right click on the mouse,
insert comment

"esto bear" wrote:

As in previous versions where we could insert comments to a cell. It doesnt
look like you can do it in excel 2007. Can you? And if so, how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

The other option is to use a Data Validation Input Message (on Data
ribbon). There are two main advantages of the Input Message over
comments:
* users can turn off the comment indicator and will never know it is
there (not so, for input messages)
* input messages are displayed whenever the cell is selected, but
comments are only displayed on mouseover

On Jul 27, 1:06*pm, esto bear <esto
wrote:
As in previous versions where we could insert comments to a cell. It doesnt
look like you can do it in excel 2007. Can you? And if so, how?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"Eduardo" wrote:

Hi,
Position on the cell you want to add the comment, right click on the mouse,
insert comment

great solution! I'm amazed that none of the help functions in excel told me what to do