Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Pivot Table column total not working (Excel 2007)

Hello -

My first post to this group; thanks in advance for the help. I'm a
fairly experienced Excel user, but can't figure out why the pivot
table in the sheet at the link below will not display column totals
(and thus % of column values, which I want to use in a chart).

I've tried to simplify the sheet as much as possible from the version
I'm actually working on.

Link to sheet: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0...75f6 e8ebb871

Any help is much appreciated!

John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 Pivot Table
Page Field, count items
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uzjgzn...07_24_09a.xlsx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi John,

I've looked at your file and am a little puzzled by something, You are
summing columns such AZtot but I can't see these columns in the source
data; in fact there are more fields listed in the pivot table field list
than are in your source data: 'Source Data'!$A$1:$U$90

Is this some other feature of pivot tables I'm not aware of? Where and
what is AZtot?

Thanks,

Jay
__