Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Allowing sort of protected cells

I have data within certain cells I want to protect but I also want to allow
sorting of those same cells. In other words, I want to allow users to sort
ALL cells (protected and unprotected) but restrict them from changing the
values of of the protected cells. I can't seem to find an answer.