sansk_23

Default Convert PivotTable data into a worksheet list

i wish to convert the data given in a tabular form (as displayed in a pivot
table) to a worksheet list. Or, in simpler words, to reverse the Pivot Table
action without clicking the undo botton. Like we convert the worksheet list
to a pivot table, can we convert the pivot table back in the for of a
detailed worsheet listing?
Biff

Hi!

This might help:

http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip068.htm

Biff

"sansk_23" wrote in message
i wish to convert the data given in a tabular form (as displayed in a pivot
table) to a worksheet list. Or, in simpler words, to reverse the Pivot
Table
action without clicking the undo botton. Like we convert the worksheet
list
to a pivot table, can we convert the pivot table back in the for of a
detailed worsheet listing?

sansk_23

Thank you for your help. It did really sort out my problem.
But at the same time, i am having difficulty going a step further. Problem
is as under - If i have more than one (multiple) row fields (on the left part
of the pivot table) eg. Pls. refer to the example given in the link given by
you in your reply - in addition to A1..A13 i also have B1..B13 as the total
monthly target.
So how do i get the data in the database table as Month, Target, Product,
Value. ?

"sansk_23" wrote in message
i wish to convert the data given in a tabular form (as displayed in a pivot
table) to a worksheet list. Or, in simpler words, to reverse the Pivot
Table
action without clicking the undo botton. Like we convert the worksheet
list
to a pivot table, can we convert the pivot table back in the for of a
detailed worsheet listing?

sansk_23

Hi. Can we also do this process for similar / identical - multiple summary
table with different values ? eg. qty's in Summary table in Sheet 1 & Values
in Summary Table in Sheet 2 , so that we can achieve the desired result of
creating a Database Table showing the Month wise - Product Wise : Total
Amount (Qty * Value) ?
Again refering to the example shown in the link sent in your reply.