Dustin

Default I need help w/ data on one sheet to be used on several others

In Excel 2003 I have basicly a database of employee information on the first
worksheet. I would like to be able to update it in this one location and use
it on several other worksheets in the same file. Could i get some help with
macro's or something to fill in the blanks w/ specific information from this
master list.
Example: one sheet requires daily change of name and phone numbers
another sheet requires name and Identification number
another sheet requires other data listed according to the
persons name

Any help would be greatly appreciated