justin

Default linking cells

I have a 2 column work book One with the sku number and the second with the
price. I then have a second workbook that I would like to say if this
cell=this number then it will show the price of that product is this possible?
Dave Peterson

It sounds like a nice situation for =vlookup().

Debra Dalgleish has a nice explanation at:

--

Dave Peterson