Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I use ColorRank()?

How do I use ColorRank()? When I try to get it setup the cell that the
formula is in shows name?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

billw0483 wrote:
How do I use ColorRank()? When I try to get it setup the cell that the
formula is in shows name?

ColorRank isn't a built-in function. You should search the web to find
out which add-in provides it and how to install it.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel has no such function AFAIK.

I would suggest that it is a User Defined Function stored in a
file.......maybe an add-in?

You do not have that file loaded.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:04:01 -0700, billw0483
wrote:

How do I use ColorRank()? When I try to get it setup the cell that the
formula is in shows name?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jul 12, 12:04 am, billw0483
wrote:
How do I use ColorRank()? When I try to get it setup the cell that the
formula is in shows name?

Hi everybody,
ColorRank() is a function defined by http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/Sort.htm.
Have fun, cheers