RAJEEV CHADHA

Default Common spacing

Hi,
I have a following query regarding stock valuation:-
In sheet1 i have the following data
We got consignments at different period of time.Suppose on 22-June-04
we received the following components.
S NO. PART NO. DESCRIPTION QTY RATE COST PER UNIT
DATE
1 317 Belt small left 3 30 2720
22-June-04
2 318 Belt small right 8 31 2817
22-June-04
3 319 Belt Med. left 25 30.5 2586
22-June-04
4 320 Belt med. right 30 32.5 2904
22-June-04
5 321 Belt large left 15 34.5 2654
22-June-04
6 322 Belt large right 12 33.5 3695
22-June-04
7 350 Ex small belt 1 38 3561
22-June-04
And on july 25 we got the following components
S NO. PART NO. DESCRIPTION QTY RATE COST PER UNIT
DATE
1 322 Belt large right 12 33.5 3380
25-July-04
2 320 Belt med. right 30 32.5 2970
25-July-04
3 321 Belt Large left 15 34.5 3389
25-July-04
On sheet2 i have to sort this data & it comes it into the following
format.
S NO. PART NO. DESCRIPTION QTY RATE COST PER UNIT
DATE
350 Ex small belt 1 38 3561
22-June-04
after keeping 5 blank rows

322 Belt large right 12 33.5 3695
22-June-04
322 Belt large right 12 33.5 3380
25-July-04

and so no

I want to know how can i create a fixed intervals of 5 blank rows
between each data in sheet2.
Right know i am doing it manually & it takes a hell of time to
complete this job taking into account about 5000rows in sheet1 besides
hearing music from my boss for slow work!!.
I tried Macros but it did not help.
I hope any one of you can solve my problem.
Very thanks in advance.

Regards
Rajeev