Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
HZC HZC is offline

Default Conditional Formulas

Hello!
I am using Excel 2003 and I need to be able to write a conditional formula
to perform two different sets of functions depending on the value of one of
my cells. For instance, if this particular cell has a value of 30, I the
function to begin computing cost savings in the following month. If it is
equal to 60, I need the fundtion to begin computing the cost savings starting
two months out. Is there a way to get Excel to do this? Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

You should really show us your cost savings formulas so we know what we are
playing with. In lieu of that

=IF(A1=30,formula1,formula2)

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire