Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default hiding the popup control calendar after clicking a merged cell??

Hi all,

I'm using ron de bruin's popup calendar code (
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm ) in xl2003. It's working great, it
dissappears after I click a date and is really a big help. My question is,
when somebody accidently clicks on the cell where the calendar is coded to
popup (A1:A20), how can they NOT enter a value AND get the calendar to
dissappear? I've tried clicking the cells bordering but to no avail (maybe
because those cells are merged as b,c,d are one wide cell containing lots of
text?) If I click an unmerged cell, then it dissappears, but unmerged cells
aren't near the calendar and conveying that message to many users is not
easy. So I guess the real question is, how can i get the calendar to
dissappear after clicking a non related merged cell?

All help is welcome!

Thanks!

anders
--
I''''ve encountered an error and I need to close for the weekend :)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Anders

Please not use Merged cells (only trouble)

Use Center Across Selection instead

Select the cells
Ctrl 1
Alignment tab
in the Horizontal dropdown choose "Center Across Selection "

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm