Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Worksheet help

I have an excel document that has 4 worksheets in (4 tabs at the bottom). I
have just opened it up and it only shows one of the sheets, is there
something I have pressed that has hidden the others? I have looked at it on
another computer and it is fine it is all there. Hope this makes sense. I
am using Vista and excel 2007.

Thank you for any help
Excel novice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
Maybe you hide the tabs Go to the tab you can see, right click on the mouse,
unhide, then choose the tab to be unhidden

"Mo" wrote:

I have an excel document that has 4 worksheets in (4 tabs at the bottom). I
have just opened it up and it only shows one of the sheets, is there
something I have pressed that has hidden the others? I have looked at it on
another computer and it is fine it is all there. Hope this makes sense. I
am using Vista and excel 2007.

Thank you for any help
Excel novice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
I misunderstood your problem
if you are in excel 2003 do

Tools Options "View" tab "Window options" section
Verify "Sheet tabs" is checked

in 2007

go to the microsoft button, excel options, advance, Display options for this
workbook,
show sheet tabs has to be checked

"Mo" wrote:

I have an excel document that has 4 worksheets in (4 tabs at the bottom).
have just opened it up and it only shows one of the sheets, is there
something I have pressed that has hidden the others? I have looked at it
on
another computer and it is fine it is all there. Hope this makes sense.
am using Vista and excel 2007.

Thank you for any help
Excel novice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

It is 2007 version, the sheet tabs are checked, I have tried unchecking and
closing the book and rechecking and closing to see if this helps, still cant
see the tabs. I have a screen print, is there anyway of sending it?

"Mo" wrote:

I have an excel document that has 4 worksheets in (4 tabs at the
bottom).
have just opened it up and it only shows one of the sheets, is there
something I have pressed that has hidden the others? I have looked at
it
on
another computer and it is fine it is all there. Hope this makes
sense.
am using Vista and excel 2007.

Thank you for any help
Excel novice

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

No I don't see a scroll bar at the bottom, in advance the options for the
scroll bar are all checked.

If I open a new workbook it shows the tabs etc, just not the one I need!!