Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default I need a formula PLEASE HELP

-- Can someone give me a formula with a 20 minute slot times like a meeting
starts at 8:00AM second 8:20AM followed by 20 minutes after...I need this
formula to calculate the 20 minute time frame!! thank you thank you thank you
--

2

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi Try this

0.013888888888889 = 20 minutes
08:00 + 0.013888888888889 = 08:20

Regards
Rajesh Mehmi

"Excel ??" wrote in message

-- Can someone give me a formula with a 20 minute slot times like a
meeting
starts at 8:00AM second 8:20AM followed by 20 minutes after...I need this
formula to calculate the 20 minute time frame!! thank you thank you thank
you
--

2

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

If you enter the first time in A1 as a legal Excel time then in A2 enter

=A1+1/72

and copy it down as far as you want.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Excel ??" wrote:

-- Can someone give me a formula with a 20 minute slot times like a meeting
starts at 8:00AM second 8:20AM followed by 20 minutes after...I need this
formula to calculate the 20 minute time frame!! thank you thank you thank you
--

2

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel ??,
Make sure you format the cell or column as time:
hh:mm am/pm

Rich/rerat
(RRR News) <message rule
<<Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate

"Excel ??" wrote in message
didn't work
--
2