Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Automatic copy between two workbooks

Master!. i know this is hard to understand what I'm trying to do but I will
appreciate your taught and help to solve this. My humble pleasure to you all.

I have a large two workbook (destination.xls and source.xls), that track
training of employee. The source.xls is link to the database such a way that
whenever i open, it pull Automatic update from the database. Manager has
list of employee under him that have undergone the training and these names
sometimes occur more than one time because they have two or more training.
I am trying to set up way that after update pulled by source.xls from the
database should Automatically copies to Destination.xls on a particular rows
and also only pick one name at a time if they appear more than one time"maybe
pick the first occured of each name" and cordinate the name by Manager. For
example

"SOURCE.XLS"
A B C D
A1 EMPLOYEE ID COURSE NAME MANAGER
Kim Bell 002 Sales Training Brian
Kim Bell 002 Safety Training Brian
Lee Paul 003 Light Training Mark
Lee Paul 003 Sales Training Mark.
"DESTINATION.XLS"

B C D

B11 MANAGER EMPLOYEE ID
BRIAN Kim Bell 002
MARK Lee Paul 003

I mean the names should appear on the destination.xls automatically
according to thier MANAGER and each name should appear once on the
destination.xls "sheet1" even if they appeared 10times in the source.xls.
The COURSE NAME ROW is neccesary and it can be scrap out if it will prevent
us to achieve what we want.

Please your taught and help will be much more welcome and appreciate your
time. Thank you and look forward to hear from you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for your help. Appreciate your time. Please when new data added to the
source.xls should also show automatically according to the maanger. Your
formula is working and great job by you but when new staff is added to the
company the source.xls has new column because is pulling from the database
and this should show automatically according to the manager. i can use the
MANAGER NAME TO CORDINATE THEM if possible. Thanks Please help. You are
great.

"Kanmi" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks for your respond. In what file will i create Dynamic name range
"source or destination" and how is going to work related what we trying to
accomplished, when i change the MANAGER NAME to list the name under another
MANAGER then it not working. Please can VB code do this task or you explain
more with this solution you provided. Thanks alot. Appreciate your time.