Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Paste Special Glitch

When more than 2 instances of Excel are open, the Paste Special views the
data as an object when you try to copy the data. There are times when I need
2 instances open at the same time and I find to very frustrating not to be
able to use the great functions contained in Paste Special.
--
Lady

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Save the sending file.
Open the sending file (readonly) in the first instance.
Do your copy|paste
close that copy in the first instance.

Lady Success wrote:

When more than 2 instances of Excel are open, the Paste Special views the
data as an object when you try to copy the data. There are times when I need
2 instances open at the same time and I find to very frustrating not to be
able to use the great functions contained in Paste Special.
--
Lady

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions