Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
BC BC is offline

Default how do I clear #DIV/0!but leave the formula in cell

when i was at work, i used to have an iserror formula. something like

=iserror(k5/h7*100)0(k5/h7*100) , and this would leave 0 in the
formula cell, instead of the above #div/0 thing. but i can't make it work.
help would really be apreciated.

thanks

bc
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

bc;390534 Wrote:
when i was at work, i used to have an iserror formula. something like

=iserror(k5/h7*100)0(k5/h7*100) , and this would leave 0 in the
formula cell, instead of the above #div/0 thing. but i can't make it
work.
help would really be apreciated.

thanks

bcIts done in this fashion =IF(ISERROR(A1/B1*100),0,A1/B1*100)

--
Simon Lloyd

Regards,
Simon Lloyd