Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Insert Row Selection

Any one please help me.......?

After inserting row how can I go back to the row I selected for inserting,
instead for going to A1

Sub insertrowatselection()
Rows(ActiveCell.Row).Insert
Range("A1").Select
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

hi
not sure but see if this is what you want.....
Sub insertrowatselection()
Rows(ActiveCell.Row).Insert
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
End Sub

regards
FSt1

" VLOOKUP fORMULA" wrote:

Any one please help me.......?

After inserting row how can I go back to the row I selected for inserting,
instead for going to A1

Sub insertrowatselection()
Rows(ActiveCell.Row).Insert
Range("A1").Select